mXen is a free trial software application from the System Maintenance subcategory, part of the System Utilities category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2015-12-29. The program can be installed on iOS.
mXen is a mobile XenServer management application. See all of your XenServers instantly on your iOS Device, and perform operations without needing a Windows computer to run XenCenter.
- View details for your Pool, Hosts, and VMs
- VM controls including Start, Stop, Pause, Clone, Snapshot, Reboot, Shutdown, and Destroy
- Host controls including Power On, Enable/Disable, Shutdown, and Reboot
- Touch ID optionally required to connect to servers
- Credentials Securely Synced via iCloud Keychain (if enabled) to all your devices
- Host/VM Status updated in real time
- Many more features under development!
If you need a feature, please let us know! Social media links are available on our web site
Requires iOS 8.4 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
mXen (version 1.1) has a file size of 4.93 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 0 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.